Translate

Monday, July 28, 2014

A Thorough Introduction

Hey!  This is my blog, Panda With a Pencil.  I'm glad you could make it here safely and in one piece!  *kicks guard dogs*  My name is Frenziedmythology.  My friends call me Myth (and Myth the Tyrannical Warpanda... bwahahahahah!).  You can call me whatever you want, as long as you don't call me late for supper!

Ha...

Ha.

Anyway, moving on.  I guess maybe I should start with the reason I have made this blog.  Or maybe I shouldn't have started with that... If you were expecting some sort of huge deep philosophical reason, you'll be disappointed.  I just thought it would be fun. That's it in a nutshell, I guess.

Anywho, I'll start with a list of things about me that you probably don't know.  Yet, at least.  Or maybe you do know and you're just a few steps ahead of me.  We'll see as we go on.

FACT #1 -- I am a Christian first and foremost.  
FACT #2 -- I love writing and reading.  Fantasy mostly, though I will read some sci-fi perhaps.  Some historical fiction is good as well.  (I loved The Boy in the Striped Pajamas no matter how terrible the ending was)
FACT #3 -- Captain America is my favorite superhero.  
FACT #4 -- Pandas are my favorite animals, if you couldn't tell.  (I tried to make that fact and the fact about me loving to write evident in the name of this blog, but I'm not too sure that I succeeded...)
FACT #5 -- I don't really have a set number of facts that I want to reach... so this list could go on indefinitely for all I know!
FACT #6 -- I have antidaephobia, which means that I fear that somewhere in the world a duck is watching me.
FACT #7 -- Blue is my favorite color.  Sorry orange lovers, but blue is just... blue.
FACT #8 -- Fantasy isn't fantasy without dragons.
FACT #9 -- My favorite band is Falling Up.  They're a good Christian rock band :)  
FACT #10 -- Boromir is my favorite Lord of the Rings character, followed by Faramir and Gimli.
FACT #11 -- I believe that Pluto counts as a planet, and not as a "dwarf" planet.
FACT #12 -- If you need to get me to do something, Reese's peanut butter cups is what you should use to tempt me.  I can't say no to the stupid things D':
FACT #13 -- Tapirs are also cool animals, along with platypuses, orcas, narwhals, and giraffes.  God must really have a sense of humor XD

There.  After all that, if you still have questions about who I am and what I do, then I guess you should just... I don't know.  Ask in the comments or replies section or whatever.  I guess I could answer SOME questions... 

Humorously yours,

Myth: the "Panda With a Pencil"

8 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! :D I await your next post with baited breath! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL as usual. ;P Awesome job! Looking forward to more posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Boy in the SPs is on my TBR list. Falling Up is an interesting name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, MythXD It's Renee, btw:) Glad you finally made a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tara: Yeah, the name is what caught me on at first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaand I just found your blog! :D (Celti here.) This is a marvelous and humorous first post. XD Facts 5, 6, and 7 are the best. XD ALSO GO FARAMIR. Okay I'm done now.
    (If you could figure out how to put a follow-by-email thing on the side I would be beyond ecstatic. XD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will do. >:| (<< the look of me when I'm determined)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete