Translate

Friday, August 1, 2014

The Esteemed Sunshine Award

Okay, I was nominated for this stunningly beautiful award by Riv (Katheline) from Fantasies of a Pocket Human and so I'll just follow the form she followed.  To do this, I'll give five facts about myself (on top of the thirteen well organized facts I gave in my post A Thorough Introduction :P), and then answer Riv's five questions.  She also nominated five bloggers and asked questions, but since I don't really know anyone to nominate, I'll just break centuries of tradition and skip those last steps.  

(If the world crumbles into ruin because of my impudence, worry not, I will somehow make amends!)

Okay, here we go.

MY FIVE NEW UBER-COOL FACTS:

1)  I use Wikipedia a lot (which is why I listed it as a cool site over to the right a bit.)

2)  My favorite ancient culture is the Persians.  I love the design of their buildings.  Plus, they're really good in Age of Empires XD  Go war elephants!

3)  I don't like speaking by myself in front of a lot of people.  If I'm with other people (who also have a speaking role) then it's not too bad, but me by myself in front of a lot of people... no good XD

4)  This is going to be the coolest fact you've ever heard about anybo-- SQUIRREL!!!!

5)  I love bacon.  :D

RIV'S QUESTIONS

Q. Beach or mountains?
A. Mountains.  No contest XD The beach is cool sometimes, but the mountains are cooler. 

Q. What's your favorite book?  (Yes I'm evil like that XD)
A. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien.  I know it's popularly known as a trilogy, but Tolkien intended it to be one book.  ;)

Q. Which book character do you think you're most like?
A. Jason from Brandon Mull's Beyonders.  Sarcastically funny, some girls think he's cute... I don't think there's anything BUT similarities!  :D

Q. What animal do you think you're most like?
A. A panda!

Q. What places do you most want to visit, or would you want to travel at all?
A. I don't want to travel too much.... at least not now XD

Cool!  We're finished, yay!  Two posts in one day... O-o  I'm on a roll XD

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna take over the world, but I got distracted by something sparkly...^-^

    ReplyDelete